CT LEGACY ITC - Q&A

Any talk around non-club specific tournaments

CT LEGACY ITC - Q&A

Postby Brindley U » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:19 am

Please post all Questions, calls for clarification and issues for the January ITC here.

Thanks in advance.
Brindley U
colonel

Re: CT LEGACY ITC - Q&A

Postby Saieden » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:40 am

Painting/wysiwyg.

What is the minimum painting standard?

Do subfactions need to be painted differently, and by how much? (would painting the rims of bases be sufficient?)

How strict is wysiwyg, assuming anything not 100% is consistent across the entire army? I.e is it fine if all plasma pistols are bolt pistols, or all singing spears are witchblades?
-
Saieden
private

Postby Brindley U » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:12 am

Saieden wrote:Painting/wysiwyg.

What is the minimum painting standard?

We will follow the new UK/GW guidelines on this. I'll try find the post on it. It's fairly intuitive. 3 min colours- non-abusive (ie: not basecoated and three lines of colours on the model).

Do subfactions need to be painted differently, and by how much? (would painting the rims of bases be sufficient?)

Bases at a bare minimum, but some kind of additional differentiation will be preferred. An armour patch or squad marking is acceptable.

How strict is wysiwyg, assuming anything not 100% is consistent across the entire army? I.e is it fine if all plasma pistols are bolt pistols, or all singing spears are witchblades?

Unfortunately not. The opponent must know, without looking at the list, what the model is equipped with (holstered pistols and grenades being the exception).
-
Brindley U
colonel

Postby Darkavatar » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:02 pm

Hi

Some of us are having trouble submitting our lists on Best Coast Pairings

It says the tournament organiser has locked list submission for the event?

Can you clarify how you would like us to submit out lists?

Thanks
Darkavatar
corporal

Return to Tournament Discussions