Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Got any Warhammer related products that you are looking to buy / sell? Make your requests here.

Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby geekgrrrl » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 pm

So I've been itching to get into Malifaux for a good while now, and I'm just about ready to pull the trigger, so to speak. For a start I'd like to just get some 2nd-hand stuff to try the game out and see if I really like it, so if anybody is selling or wanting to sell some of their Malifaux minis I would appreciate hearing what you are have to offer. I might not take them but I am pretty open to all the factions at this point - some pointers on how they differ and on choosing a faction or two would be most welcome as well, btw.

Thanks all!
Simone
User avatar
geekgrrrl
lieutenant
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:58 am
Location: KZN North Coast

Re: Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby celly » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:38 am

PM sent
"While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, there can be no peace."
User avatar
celly
sergeant
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: JHB

Re: Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby geekgrrrl » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:59 am

Thanks celly!
User avatar
geekgrrrl
lieutenant
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:58 am
Location: KZN North Coast

Re: Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby WarWalker » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:52 am

Hey there! Are you still looking for a Malifaus Crew? I have the following Ten Thunders that I'm looking to sell:

1x Misaki
1x Ototo
1x Shang
1x Yamaziko
1x Ama No Zako
3x Jorogumo
3x Torakage
3x Kunoichi

Let me know!
'Bowing to no man, woman or crown; selling sword and loyalty for coin.' - translated runes from the front page of the Mercenary faction book.
User avatar
WarWalker
captain
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Jeppe Warzone

Re: Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby acceptable_hunter » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:18 pm

WarWalker wrote:Hey there! Are you still looking for a Malifaus Crew? I have the following Ten Thunders that I'm looking to sell:

1x Misaki
1x Ototo
1x Shang
1x Yamaziko
1x Ama No Zako
3x Jorogumo
3x Torakage
3x Kunoichi

Let me know!


Hi! If GeekGrrl doesn't need it I might have a friend that'll be interested.
acceptable_hunter
new recruit
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:47 am

Re: Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby alphastealer » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Hi,

I also have a M2E Seamus crew with extra dead doxies and Bette Noire that I am happy to sell.
All built but not painted. I will throw in the resurrection deck.

PM me if you want more details.
alphastealer
sergeant
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby WarWalker » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:09 am

acceptable_hunter wrote:
WarWalker wrote:Hey there! Are you still looking for a Malifaus Crew? I have the following Ten Thunders that I'm looking to sell:

1x Misaki
1x Ototo
1x Shang
1x Yamaziko
1x Ama No Zako
3x Jorogumo
3x Torakage
3x Kunoichi

Let me know!


Hi! If GeekGrrl doesn't need it I might have a friend that'll be interested.


PM sent!
'Bowing to no man, woman or crown; selling sword and loyalty for coin.' - translated runes from the front page of the Mercenary faction book.
User avatar
WarWalker
captain
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Jeppe Warzone

Re: Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby geekgrrrl » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:51 pm

WarWalker wrote:Hey there! Are you still looking for a Malifaus Crew? I have the following Ten Thunders that I'm looking to sell:

1x Misaki
1x Ototo
1x Shang
1x Yamaziko
1x Ama No Zako
3x Jorogumo
3x Torakage
3x Kunoichi

Let me know!


PM sent, assuming they haven't gone yet! :lol:
User avatar
geekgrrrl
lieutenant
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:58 am
Location: KZN North Coast

Re: Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby geekgrrrl » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:55 pm

alphastealer wrote:Hi,

I also have a M2E Seamus crew with extra dead doxies and Bette Noire that I am happy to sell.
All built but not painted. I will throw in the resurrection deck.

PM me if you want more details.


Hey. Thanks hey, but I'm really not a huge fan of Seamus and his crew's aesthetic. Good luck with the sale! :)
User avatar
geekgrrrl
lieutenant
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:58 am
Location: KZN North Coast

Re: Anybody selling any Malifaux?

Postby geekgrrrl » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:15 am

Thanks for the replies all. No longer looking for Malifaux stuff at the moment. Mods please lock. ^_^
User avatar
geekgrrrl
lieutenant
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:58 am
Location: KZN North Coast


Return to For sale / swap

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron