New Player wanting to know about Circle Orboros

Discuss all things Warmachine and Hordes related

Re: New Player wanting to know about Circle Orboros

Postby Malafide » Wed May 20, 2015 9:14 am

that seems like a good place to start. i assume you are refering to the all in one starter box, along with the normal 2 player box? that all in one box is mad value for money.

if so then you will have a pretty nice basis to build a Kromac list off off as well. He is a very nice caster as well and turns stalkers up to 11. plus he can cover a lot of the matchups that eMorv isnt a big fan of, cryx being of special note)

if that is the route you are going then you will have 3 plastic wolf chassis, and the extra arms you get in the all in one box (also get all the parts for all the goats as far as i know) so you can basiclly build one of each type of wolf, or magnetise one, and get the ghetorix upgrade kit for one of the chassis.
Malafide
private

Postby Sagefax » Wed May 20, 2015 9:34 am

That's the set and exactly what I am going for :P
Sagefax
corporal

Postby Malafide » Wed May 20, 2015 12:56 pm

kewl man. well guess ill see you at TV BB tonight. i should pitch around 5h15 if all goes well.
Malafide
private

Postby Rift » Wed May 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Druids...soooooo guuuudddddd

get them

do it
Death, destruction and decay, the worst of which is death.... and DEATH will have its DAY!!

"...Cellar Door..."
Rift
general

Postby Sagefax » Wed May 20, 2015 3:44 pm

I like them... Dont know if they will fit in my playstyle though... Also they are quite expensive point wise... The counter magic quite good though and the conceal...
Sagefax
corporal

Postby Creel » Mon May 25, 2015 10:45 am

Greetings and welcome to Warmahordes.

I'm a far more casual player than the heavily competitive guys out there, but play Cricle, (as well as mercs and Cryx)

In all honesty there is not much in circle which is not competitive, in fact not much produced by PP is badly bad. Most units are useful and can be surprising.
My personal favourite is the oft lamented eKaya with Laris and I manage her Call of the Wild tier 4 with 35 points.
The win usually comes from a surprising angle, which is where Circle excel.

I should be starting to rejoin the masses at BB Tygervalley at some point if you want to organise a game.

With Warmahordes, the learning curve is steep, especially considering the completely different way of thinking required from WHFB, and you will lose the first couple of games, hard, but the reward is well worth it in the end.
No lists actually contain the Deathjack. You just leave 12 points free and he gets the hint and shows up on his own.

AKA: Charles Freestone
Creel
captain

Previous

Return to Warmachine/ Hordes