Want to start Warmachine/Hordes

Discuss all things Warmachine and Hordes related

Want to start Warmachine/Hordes

Postby stormweaver » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:24 am

Hey guys

I use to play Warhammer Fantasy a few years ago, life came up and I stopped. I wanted to pick it up when the whole AOS started up - needless to say I think it an insult of a table top game. How is the Warmachine/Hordes numbers in the cape? I keep hearing that it is growing. I have gone through the main rules and a few army books and I like what I see.
stormweaver
new recruit

Re: Want to start Warmachine/Hordes

Postby alphastealer » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi,

There is a growing Warmachine/Hordes group in Cape Town.
You will be able to get a regular game on Wednesday evenings and weekends at Tygervalley and there is also Cavendish if you are in the South.

First step is to watch a game and try it out yourself with borrowed models. Most of the guys have multiple factions and we can arrange for a demo game over the weekend.

It is a lot more skirmish than WHFB and the rules and faction balance are very good.

Pop down and give it a try.
alphastealer
sergeant

Re: Want to start Warmachine/Hordes

Postby Total Gee » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:50 am

Welcome Stormweaver, the warmachine community in the Cape is relatively large and growing.

We play at Cavandish BB on wednesday nights, Tygervalley BB on Wednesday nights and weekends.

If you would like to arrange a demo, send me a pm and we can play on Wednesday at Cavendish or on the weekend at tyger valley.

its a great game, let me know if you need help with any thing.
Total Gee
general

Return to Warmachine/ Hordes