Da Leeg SA

Re: Da Leeg SA

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:28 am

Oh deary me, Mr Bloodbowl for my first playoff game....;)
I spend most of my money on Warhammer and games, the rest is just wasted.

Eli "Dragon Slayer" Golovey
Dark Angel
WHG Lawman

Postby Greval » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:56 am

Following the Quarter-Final Matches, the Semi Finals are as follows:

Blizzard Wolves VS Plein ole Tombstones
Necrotax VS Blood for... Nuffle

Both matches are sure to be top quality spectacles!

Good luck to all involved!
This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine... without it, I am nothing on this group and without me, it is nothing on this group.
Greval
brigadier-general

Postby Greval » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:08 pm

The final was between "The Blizzard Wolves" and "Blood for...Nuffle". It was a sold out stadium and the supports of the stands were reinforced due to the epic, earthquake battle about to take place.

The chaos team hired the service of Grashak Blackhoof and all stormed onto the pitch with intense bloodlust. The match was basically decided by the end of the 1st half as the hapless Norse team faced off against a truly magnificent onslaught of violence. Suffering an early death of a lineman, followed by three severe injuries and a trip and fall death of a star berserker player, they were down 5 players and caused only a single beastman casualty in response to the chaos team. The chaos team rampaged through to score three touchdowns to zero while the Norse fans stared in stunned silence, unable to comprehend what was happening to their beloved team.

Well done to Eli and his chaos team! They are going to be a major terror in future leagues to come!! (although some said the same thing about the Norse team before this match...)

See you next season where we will very likely see some new coach faces, and possibly a whole lot more different teams!

See you all next time!
This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine... without it, I am nothing on this group and without me, it is nothing on this group.
Greval
brigadier-general

Postby Aquatica » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:20 am

Hi All. I would like to be included on this Nick. Ill add my teams as soon as im back home in 2 weeks time. So ill be ready for the next season.
Strength lies not in "Defence" but in "Attack".

Any Alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

- Adolf Hitler
Aquatica
lieutenant

Previous

Return to Champions League online