New Venue, New Players

A space for all Warhammer clubs in the Eastern Cape to announce club tournament dates and events as well as just chat

New Venue, New Players

Postby Vann Harl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:38 am

Ok local PE'eans

We have moved. we have a very suitable venue for regular gaming now. I think unless I'm mistaken that we are the biggest group playing 40k regulalry in PE at the moment (and dare I say EC?)

Every Wednesday night 7pm onwards at the Humerail Sports club, come through and show face. Bring an army too.

For any details feel free to PM me.
Visit the Eastern Cape Warlords - Wargaming Club at
www.facebook.com/easterncapewarlords

Also: Traveling representative and espouser of good natured comments for - Durban War Games Group http://durban.wargamesclub.co.za/
Vann Harl
corporal

Re: New Venue, New Players

Postby q21 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Yes, PM Vann Harl... He's the organizator.

*Quietly ducks responsibility like a pro...
You know those times when you wish you could think of something funny or interesting to say, but just can't... yeah, this is one of those times.
q21
major

Postby Vann Harl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:58 am

you should be a flyhalf!

Also: Traveling representative and espouser of good natured comments for - Durban War Games Group http://durban.wargamesclub.co.za/
Vann Harl
corporal

Postby Doc Rot » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:24 am

I actually know where this place is I think! Its above the petrol station with the Steers on the main road that runs parallel with the beach right? There is a Spar and bottle store in the complex, and there use to be a bar on the right hand side as you go in as well (not sure if that one is still there, its been a while).
Doc Rot
brigadier-general

Postby Rorrak » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am

Two possible sources of alcohol nearby. You may get the Ginga raiding the place.
They're something terribly satisfying about personally murdering the enemy wizard-general. Wracking them is cathartic, like squeezing a great big stress ball, except you're strapping it to a massive metal religious icon and it's screaming. -cryptomancer
Rorrak
Member of the year 2011

Postby Vann Harl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Doc Rot wrote:I actually know where this place is I think! Its above the petrol station with the Steers on the main road that runs parallel with the beach right? There is a Spar and bottle store in the complex, and there use to be a bar on the right hand side as you go in as well (not sure if that one is still there, its been a while).

quite right Doc - the bar has also had a face lift

Vann Harl
corporal

Postby Doc Rot » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 pm

I arrive on Thursday 19th September (if the SA embassy ever give me my passport back). Not sure when all my geeking stuff will get down (like 40k, Warzone, Chaos fantasy and Vampire Counts), but I'll have with me Bretonnians and Tomb Kings, plus a Necromunda gang and my Magic Cards and a smattering of guard (200pts probably). I'll probably pop in the next Wednesday to meet you guys.

Dave
Doc Rot
brigadier-general

Postby q21 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Coolness, I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.
You know those times when you wish you could think of something funny or interesting to say, but just can't... yeah, this is one of those times.
q21
major

Postby Doc Rot » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:43 am

I am here. I'll be down on Wednesday to see you guys. Put the feelers out and see if anybody fancies playing a game of warhammer fantasy against me. Cheers, Dave
Doc Rot
brigadier-general

Return to Eastern Cape Clubs