Old X-Winger looking to re-enter the fray

Discuss all things X-Wing related

Old X-Winger looking to re-enter the fray

Postby Greval » Mon May 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Hey,

I would like to get back into X-Wing after a couple years out of it but I don't know where is the best place to get ships / cards / tokens, etc.

I am after a very specific list (at the moment) but may expand as time goes on.

Where is the best place to get stuff. I used to get at "Look and Listen" but they no longer exist.

Thanks,
This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine... without it, I am nothing on this group and without me, it is nothing on this group.
Greval
brigadier-general

Re: Old X-Winger looking to re-enter the fray

Postby Darkavatar » Mon May 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Hold up there partner!

You may want to wait a month or two so you can consider the new X-wing 2.0 boxes that are coming out!

It wont be the end of the world if you buy old boxes (as they are releasing conversion kits too) but you should certainly look into it!

What region are you based in?
That way we can figure out your closest Crack Dealer Store
Darkavatar
corporal

Re: Old X-Winger looking to re-enter the fray

Postby Greval » Tue May 22, 2018 9:47 am

Thanks for the response,

I am based in Johannesburg (East Rand) but can travel anywhere in Gauteng for my crack dealing. I am aware of the 2.0 (force awakens), apparently coming out only in September apparently. I just thought that in the meantime, I could get some stuff and get back into it before the big release so that I am not a complete noob by then. I see that they will make conversions / changes to older ships so I think (as you said), there should be no real harm in getting stuff.

Cheers.
This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine... without it, I am nothing on this group and without me, it is nothing on this group.
Greval
brigadier-general

Return to X-Wing