Bretonnians vs Dwarfs Warhammer Fantasy Battle Report

A place to talk about battles, campaigns and scenarios

Bretonnians vs Dwarfs Warhammer Fantasy Battle Report

Postby Severian » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:32 am

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
Azmodan - Jetbike archon "Charge the Monkeigh!... By Khaine where did those wheels come from.. arrgh" plummets to the ground floor *CRASH*
Severian
general

Re: Bretonnians vs Dwarfs Warhammer Fantasy Battle Report

Postby Loud MOFO » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:27 am

First thing i picked up. They say normal Cav stops cannon ball if first one doesn't die. (Wrong)
Loud MOFO
colonel

Postby Severian » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:56 am

There are rules mistakes in the games as the staff plays quite a few armies and are not intimately familiar with all of them or the rules that pertain to all of them ... That being said you get nicely painted armies on a very nice looking table and the best quality video and editing that I've seen on any video battle reports. No it is not Spielberg but I find it hugely entertaining.

But as you say cavalry does not cat... sorry I got distracted watching the pretty horsies with the nights. What was that again? :) :wink:
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
Azmodan - Jetbike archon "Charge the Monkeigh!... By Khaine where did those wheels come from.. arrgh" plummets to the ground floor *CRASH*
Severian
general

Postby Loud MOFO » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:20 pm

I would agree with you if it was army specific but that is a general rule from the BRB. But I will say that the dwarf army looked amazing. These guys really know how to paint. The horsies were painted quiet awesome. I could actually tell who was what. All in all a good game. Picked up some tips and also realised that gyro's can be really awesome too.
Loud MOFO
colonel

Postby Ash » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:30 pm

I think what Severian was trying to point out is that these guys dnt just play Warhammer Fantasy... They play a whole bunch of game systems and so get rules wrong from time to time but they still produce some of the best video battle reports I have seen.
"Athel Loren shall not suffer the presence of Men, nor Orcs, nor Dwarfs, nor Beastmen. If a foe takes a single step upon such sacred soil, they shall not take another." - Skarloc, Mist Walker of Athel Loren

@AGFourie
Ash
lieutenant-general

Return to Battle Reports