Clubs or players around Tableview Area

A space for all Warhammer clubs in the Western Cape to announce club tournament dates and events as well as just chat

Clubs or players around Tableview Area

Postby nathan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:24 am

Hi guys,

I'm looking to join a wargaming group in the Tableview area, I have experience doing some historical wargaming (Rapid Fire.)

If there are no groups in my area, are there any in the surrounding areas?

Thanks.

-Nathan Meyer
nathan
new recruit

Re: Clubs or players around Tableview Area

Postby geekgrrrl » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:55 pm

There used to be somebody up in Melkbos if I recall correctly - will see if I can find them for ya.
geekgrrrl
lieutenant

Postby nathan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Thanks buddy :)
nathan
new recruit

Postby Golf Alpha Zulu » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Hiya

Recognize the name from PWG games... :-) PWG is still running, but these days meets mostly at an office in Epping. Thursday evenings for skirmish games, and second Saturday of every month (from next year third Saturday of every month) for bigger games. I say mostly, as some games are arranged at other venues, and at other times.

Their games are normally arranged via a few Whatsapp groups (PWG main group, and groups for projects, Bolt Action, Blood Bowl, Saga, IIRC). If you send me your contact details (via PM) I can add you onto one (or more) of those lists).

Apart from that, the closest venues to Tableview would be Sword and Board, in Milnerton (mostly Games Workshop, plus a bit of boardgaming and such) and Limitless Games in Bothasig (again, mostly Games Workshop, but also a bit of Infinity, Xwing and such).

Hope this helps
Golf Alpha Zulu
sergeant

Return to Western Cape Clubs